1. V

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in piece, Miura.
  2. V

Walter's Wedding

Congratulations Walter! Drink a couple of pints for us :guts:
  3. V

Episode 295

I've had a pause from Berserk since Ganishka first appeared before Guts, I must say, this day has been a wild rump through the recent EPISODES. Truly epic turn of events. I don't expect too much from the coming battle between the hawks and Ganishka... I'd enjoy a spread of him falling down...
  4. V

Episode 271

:isidro: Daaaaamn what an ending. Catching the full force of a falling mast...the momentum built up could have crushed a damn truck. And the half-fuse between guts and the Berserker armour...that just looked cool. Thanks aplenty! :guts:
  5. V

Episode 267

Thank you very much! :guts:
  6. V

Episode 266

At last! Domo, nice ep. Love Magnificos face on page 19 :serpico:
  7. V

Who plays RPGs? What's your favorite?

Re: Who play's RPG's? What's your favorite? Hey, were talking about your FAVOURITE RPG, don't list all you've played. :troll: I was going to be completely original and say FFVI, but I'll just bore you adn say BG2. When you play it through with a friend, only you and him, thats without...
  8. V

Take offense at the previous poster

It's called grammar you fucktard :schierke:
  9. V

Optimus Keyboard

Yeah it's pretty cool, however, doesn't most people type without looking at their keyboard? :???: Would still be cool to have a animated screensaver run across the keyboard.
  10. V

Episode 265

Thanks for the scans and joined pages guys! Exciting ending, too bad the wait will be long. Oh well, we'll survive. I'm kinda worried about Guts flunkies... will they coupe with so much Daka-cavalry? Regarding the potential seatripp (if the ship is intact), I agree with Sparnage and Aazealh...
  11. V

Episode 264

Thank you Aazealh! Now onto devouring the episode... :beast:
  12. V

Episode 264

Oh no! Anything but that!
  13. V

Episode 263

Nice ep, well worth the wait. Thanks Aazealh! At last Owen says hello! :serpico: Don't you think the water splashes out wierd on page three? Kinda too straight, makes me think of fireworks. Well, not that I've seen alot of two-ton crocodiles ambushing people out of water...
  14. V

Episode 263

I wanted to see Guts have an conversation with Owen or something similar... will Guts background ever be revealed for his current party?  :???: Oh well, can't say no to more action!
  15. V

Episode 262

Now maybe Owen will step forward and reveal Guts identity! :isidro:
Top Bottom