Recent content by Vitris

1. Vitris

My art

Here's a little Skull Knight. (Reference: episode 363, volume 42)
  2. Vitris

Episode 376

It's the first time that I feel completely detatched with what happens in a Berserk episode. But I really can't call this Berserk, because if I think about Miura's work, I get the urge to read some scenes again and admire his work. But this... I have to find an alternative name for this thing...
  3. Vitris

Episode 376

Sorry if I misunderstood.
  4. Vitris

Episode 376

Yes, they take their sweet time with all these breaks, but with the amount of shortcuts of all kind, the amount of things that happen in a single volume, and the (possibly) yearly schedule for volumes, I think it would still take them less than 10 years. But if this really is the end, then maybe...
  5. Vitris

Episode 376

I don't think this will be the final fight. Miura did say that Guts and Griffith were going to clash multiple times, so I guess this will be the penultimate fight. Of course, Studio Gaga might as well surprise me and end Berserk on volume 44, which would actually be much appretiated.
  6. Vitris

Volume 42 release

According to Top Manga Oricon, Berserk volume 42 landed in the top 200 single volumes between November 2022 and November 2023., at the 180th place, with 179.751 copies. https://randomanga.wordpress.com/2024/04/25/top-manga-oricon-2023-au-japon/
  7. Vitris

My art

I decided to share some of my works here, especially the Miura related ones. Maybe this will also kinda work as a "diary" of my journey to become a cartoonist, which of course started because of the man himself. I'm one of the many he inspired to take this path, and I'll always be grateful to...
  8. Vitris

Episode 376

Even if that's true, which I don't think it is, then why haven't any other dwarves survived? Did they all drown in the caves or something and they just didn't show us? I simply think he was spared only because the plot needs him.
  9. Vitris

Episode 376

What I don't understand is that they use the same effect for the bars of Guts' cell, but they still used cross hatching to add texture. Those bars look incredibly wonky.
  10. Vitris

Episode 376

That's the way they portray characters that are close and out of focus, like we're seeing things through a camera. I honestly hate it. Miura always though of panels as "windows to another world", but what Studio Gaga does is mostly distracting and out of place, it's there just to fasten up the...
  11. Vitris

Episode 376

Yes, he would've. But... continuation!
  12. Vitris

Episode 376

I just saw that
  13. Vitris

Episode 376

On the positive side: BINGO!
  14. Vitris

Episode 376

Here's some of the worst things in the episode, just for fun
  15. Vitris

Episode 376

I kinda read a rough translation of the episode. You're not ready for how BAD it is. This is easily the worst one so far. At least for me.
Top Bottom