A new and bug-free way to play The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

Fancypantaloons

Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
So I came across this video from this guy I follow on YouTube, and it made me very happy.
Daggerfall in a new engine (still oldschool of course), bug-free, new features to make it more enjoyable/playable, and mods (check out the D.R.E.A.M. mod if you are interested in updated graphics)

One of the things that got my attention is the possibility of adding new villages, castles and stuff on the empty spaces of the massive landscape the game provides.

Links to the game and some cool mods in the video description.
In the first 15 minutes you have all the important info about the project, you can watch the rest to see some gameplay.

Last edited:
Never touched Daggerfall. Only Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind. This however could change my mind, I can force myself to play very old games if I find them as must play/absolute classics and this one looks like a proper RPG.

Fancypantaloons

Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
Never touched Daggerfall. Only Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind. This however could change my mind, I can force myself to play very old games if I find them as must play/absolute classics and this one looks like a proper RPG.

I'm in the same place. Never touched it, but because of this I actually want to.

Top Bottom