New world meeting of Berserk

P

paradiselost

...hello!

...I'm trying to organize, here in Italy, with many, many friends of mine the "World meeting of Berserk"...

...it'll be a special event in swhich 'll partecipate people from all the nations, talking about Berserk, and...with Miura too, yeah!

We are taking contacts with "The Great Master", and we aree trying to convince him to come to Italy, to Rome in particular, for this big big meeting...

:-)

I hope that all you want to partecipate to the organization of this big event...

what's more can Isay? Ohhh..yeah!!! It'll be some sponsor, so that the event 'll come better...!!!

;D

waiting for people interested in...

see you...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Im interested of cource, but I think there would be fistfights  ;)

Let me guess, your company, DreamWorks will sponsor it? Also, how are you going to contact Miura? If you DO get something feasible done regarding this, I just might start taking great steps towards this as well. But right now, its still just a good idea

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Well, I wouldn't come there cuz I don't wanna beat the crap out of Miura. If I saw him I'd probably force him to write more berserk, kidnap him and take him to my cellar where he'd work eternally making berserk, and i'd post all the scans somewhere.... ;D

But seriously, if you manage to do something like that I'll be there and I'll dye my hair white....

P

paradiselost

...thank you very much to White _Hawk and to Walter...

:)

...well, I'll try to explain something more about this "Idea" (!!!!!!!)...

...first of all, about the sponsor: of course, my company could sponsor all this, but the sponsor I was talking about it was not my company, but a much more big one...!!!!

;)

...but around there, the problem is not a problem of money....just this morning a found a new sponsor here in Rome that seems very interested to have this meeting...

...the point is: Miura...

...it's not easy that the Master would like to do something like this...

...actually I'm contacting Marvel, that distribute Berserk here in Italy, to have a meeting with them...to begin to discuss about this idea...

...honestly, I'm still not sure if they'll like, but, if we'll be able to create the right conditions, I believe they could be for sure...

;)

...and, to answer to your last point, Walter...

"for the moment it's something more than a desire, but this desire is coming true day by day...
...dream is essential to realize what we want, isn't it?"

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
If I have the money at the time, I'd come ;D

Italy's not that far, and I bet I can scrounge up some cheap trip down there...

ahhh... I miss the lovely italian cuisine...

P

paradiselost

...well, dear Fishbomb, consider yourself just invited!!!

;D

I'll cook something very special for you...

...ehehehehhe...

P

paradiselost

...well, in my idea there is also to try to find a sponsor for the airplanes, to have a kind of discount on the flight prices...

...why don't???

...I'll try...!!!

;)

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
you have no idea how cool u'd be if by some miracle we could get discount prices. Even though i'm in state of being perpetually broke...i might have to find a way to come. Italian food by far is the best stuff (besides Berserk) on this planet...ah...so tempting....

P

paradiselost

...well, it depends, 'cause if you assure to a campany a large number of people who'll take the airplane to go somewhere, you can obtain a big discount...

;)

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
i refuse to get my hopes up enough to actually think miura would come, since i can't go to italy to see it, but i certainly wish you luck. actually, rome would be a good call... seems he rather likes european architecture, after all, as well as scenery. i think you've got a better chance getting him to go there than to america, unfortunately for us. anyway, good luck.

P

paradiselost

...thank you Fletch, but don't be so negative, if I'll take the right sponsor, you'll be able to come...!!!

;D

..however, of course, I said here in Rome 'cuase it's a good place where Miura could like to come to have a visit too...!!!

8)

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
wow, tis a really big thing......it'd be so amazing if you guys can organize this, but over in (to quote Yud) "the vile fortress of the northern Canadiana", going all the way to Italy seems quite impossible! :-/

This sounds so great and I can't go.....*_*

Top Bottom