Which char would you vote for for President?

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
SLANN!

That way it'd bound to force this character to have some sort of meaning in this whole story than just standing around....

P

paradiselost

...well, first one Griffis...

...and Vice Presidents, at the same level, Judo and Slann...

8)

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
It's time for a Woman President!! I vote for Casca, since she'd be somewhat more lucid than Reagon, but more 'Conservative' than Slann. A Great compromise Candidate!! ;D

A

aelka-school

how do you know Slann is not conservative? How do you know Caska still has the sanity to run the country?
:p

P

paradiselost

...well, Slann is very Conservative...

...more Conservative than me...ehehehehehe

;D

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
IN reply, I said Casca was MORE lucid than Reagon...not necessary sane...
ABout Slann....I don't think he/she fits the Republican's image of propriety, at least not as much as Casca.

Besides, the other choices would be Farneze, Jill, or Roshinu......

P

paradiselost

...Roshinu...uhmmmm...good idea...!!! She was President of killer/beez/pupils"monsters, at the end...

;D

A

aelka-school

:D

But slann can really lead an anarchistic society! Where everyone is corrupted in their own way, fighting for survival~!!!

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
:D

But slann can really lead an anarchistic society!  Where everyone is corrupted in their own way, fighting for survival~!!!

nah, everyone would be too busy spreading "LOVE" around the world if Slann is the prez/ruler of the world...which, i suppose, wouldn't so bad until everyone has contracted syphilus and other nasty stuff

P

paradiselost

...ahhahaahhah...!!! These are really true words, dear Entriga...

:)

...what do you like more about Slann?

Top Bottom