Latest activity

• jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 376 with Haha Haha.
    I can identify with how the magic users feel in being halfheartedly given over to Daiba.
  • Judo
    Judo reacted to Sølid's post in the thread Episode 376 with Haha Haha.
    You guys seem to forget that this time they have something they didn't before. Mori. And with him, literally anything is possible.
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to Sølid's post in the thread Episode 376 with Haha Haha.
    You guys seem to forget that this time they have something they didn't before. Mori. And with him, literally anything is possible.
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to TheItCrOw's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    No, this would again imply that they haven't read Berserk a single time - I still won't believe that. It is so obvious they knew each...
  • Goat
    Goat reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    It's a way to avoid showing any meaningful interaction between Puck and Rickert. You guys aren't going to find a way to rationalize it...
  • Walter
    Walter replied to the thread Episode 376.
    I can identify with how the magic users feel in being halfheartedly given over to Daiba.
  • cijhho123
    cijhho123 reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    It's a way to avoid showing any meaningful interaction between Puck and Rickert. You guys aren't going to find a way to rationalize it...
  • cijhho123
    cijhho123 reacted to TheItCrOw's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    No, this would again imply that they haven't read Berserk a single time - I still won't believe that. It is so obvious they knew each...
  • cijhho123
    cijhho123 reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    Daiba recognizes the Od (basically the "aura") surrounding Guts, which is that of a frenzied man, but is very surprised by it and...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley replied to the thread Episode 376.
    I was not saying this thinking its the final fight but as a legit question about the end.
  • AndroidLB
    AndroidLB reacted to ApostleBob's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    So I just read it. First the good. The art is for the most part pretty great. They are using a new 'depth of field' technique that is...
  • Keratos
    Keratos replied to the thread Episode 376.
    I feel this might go against what Mori said though, about the Continuation not taking 10 years to end. Especially if they continue the...
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley replied to the thread Episode 376.
    I wonder how many characters they're going to get killed in the final fight just so they dont have to deal with them in the epilogue?
  • jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley reacted to Sølid's post in the thread Episode 376 with Haha Haha.
  • ApostleBob
    ApostleBob replied to the thread Episode 376.
    So I just read it. First the good. The art is for the most part pretty great. They are using a new 'depth of field' technique that is...
Top Bottom