Recent content by GhizmoTheKeeper

1. GhizmoTheKeeper

Decent Map of the Berserk World?

Yet I take offense. You could have written your criticism without the insults. Obviously, it was important to you to formulate your feelings in belittling my remarks. I feel sorry that what I wrote seems to have made you angry. I have to oppose what you said. You write definitive and in present...
  2. GhizmoTheKeeper

Really disappointing that the creator did not use the opportunity to work together when there is a community with great interest in detail... To be confronted with problems should result in ambition to find a solution, not end in ignorance and giving up a project. I am not content with the...
  3. GhizmoTheKeeper

That makes the convincing nature of his art even more impressive to me. It makes it look like he studied at least some sources describing practice of the inquisition during the high middle ages. Simply astonishing! Exactly. But if a history nerd like me was not supposed to draw comparisons then...
  4. GhizmoTheKeeper

Let's create a few languages, singing gods and continents and see where that leads ;-) I would have loved to somewhen see the material concerning European history (and in general) Miura has used for inspiration and/or research. For someone from the literal other end of the world the references...
  5. GhizmoTheKeeper

Since I was a child, reading Tolkiens works, I have always loved maps and was fascinated by them. This here frustrates me. I would love to see a map that is as correct as it is pleasing to look at. Without promising - maybe I'll try making it myself. If I do, starting with a table of locations...
  6. GhizmoTheKeeper

I will keep it short for once: Does anybody on this board have access to a really decent map of the Berserk World that you could share? All I found after a rough search through the webz was low quality - good intentions at best.
  7. GhizmoTheKeeper

Useless questions I ask myself pondering over Berserk

Episode 2, another ominous D in manga, great! I jest of course so fellow OP readers please calm yourselves :-* Dragons. We got elves. We got giants, trolls, Cthulus' little cousin, golems, witches and the list continues. One can probably say with some certainty that dragons exist in the world...
  8. GhizmoTheKeeper

Hello Mr Supreme King Sir! Though I cannot speak for Aazealh, I know a little japanese. This -> ゼ is the symbol (katakana) for the syllable "se" in the original written form of his name. Because of those little lines in the upper right corner -> ". This syllable is pronounced as its "softer"...
  9. GhizmoTheKeeper

Do you think of it as an animal that turned into a tool or do you think it is an independent spirit with its own thoughts? I guess it would be best just to think of it as just an overpowered mount, nothing more. Kinda like Torrent in Elden Ring if you played it. Well my serious guess would be...
  10. GhizmoTheKeeper

Short explanation: I am rereading Berserk (again) atm and many little odd things catch my eye. That being either single panels or small bits of information inside a panel or scene in form of text, imagery or both. Many of those being not or only partially relevant for the story yet my mind...
  11. GhizmoTheKeeper

Guts' biological father

He's like Levi Ackerman from SnK and those like me just spilling out ideas are the titans. "Too bored. Just cutting them down. What's the big deal?" :ganishka: Though I will never be afraid to post when I have some strange idea or question because I mean that's what I signed up for: other...
  12. GhizmoTheKeeper

Guts' biological father

When I first read it, I was too young for such a lengthy story of absurd family feuds and internal wars and didn't touch it for years xD Yea to think this would somewhat literally be what happens in Berserk is absurd of course. What I meant was more of an analogy. Perhaps Femto absorbs the boy...
  13. GhizmoTheKeeper

Guts' biological father

No no, I just read it all after being pushed to finally do so by many friends. To be more precise with my statement: As Griffith was in prison, apostles starting to show and all, having his red Behelit in mind I was starting to think "oh well we are gonna have to say goodbye to a bunch of...
  14. GhizmoTheKeeper

Guts' biological father

Schierke, the golem so perfect, everybody thinks she is a human, even herself ;-) Well that's what I thought about the core of the Band of the Hawk too before the Eclipse happened... Imagine all those carefully developed characters in Guts' little group of adventurers just being slaughtered by...
  15. GhizmoTheKeeper

Guts' biological father

True. While it's obvious she is becoming to Guts what Flora was for Skully (spiraling history) where have the foundations for her character been laid? Is my stupid approach of sending a child to the future maybe even an option here? Is she also born from nothing? Would you say she could be an...
Top Bottom