puella's latest activity

• puella
    puella reacted to Walter's post in the thread Remembering Kentarou Miura with Like Like.
    Only 3? It feels like it was 10 years ago, at this point. The anniversary itself doesn't hit me much anymore, because I think about...
  • puella
    puella reacted to Gobolatula's post in the thread Remembering Kentarou Miura with Like Like.
    Miura's art crosses my path in one way or another every single day. And every time I see it, it still sets my heart ablaze with...
  • puella
    puella replied to the thread Remembering Kentarou Miura.
    Sensei, I miss you and I miss those days I could read a new episode after waiting a long time. However, it's still great to read the...
  • puella
    puella reacted to Walter's post in the thread Official SK.NET Cooking Thread with Love Love.
    Over here in the states, I can't say I've noticed a difference in quality (apart from the inevitable trend of making portion sizes...
  • puella
    puella replied to the thread Official SK.NET Cooking Thread.
    I've noticed food quality was lowered across the board after Covid. Food companies seized the opportunity to raise prices and decrease...
  • puella
    puella reacted to Gobolatula's post in the thread The New Picture Thread with Love Love.
    Hello Skull Knights! Grail and I have some pictures we've been beyond excited to share: We now officially have a baby boy (and also...
Top Bottom