beware muahaha

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
they cut off your head... then they eat your brains
zombie_ninja_army.jpg

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Dude thats fucking awesome, they look like those green monsters from Heavy Metal the movie. What do you use to color it?

Scarface

L

loudchai

I love this. Totally great. Love your linework.

All zombies just need some loving. And your sweet, supple brains! MUAH!

Grifth

thank you all for the coments i used painter to color this im not that good at coloring tough :p

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Cool, I like your stuff. So how hard is Painter to use? I don't enjoy doing digital color very much; when I have done it, I've only used Photoshop.

Woah that looks nice in a creepy cartoony way. But you should have added the moon also to make it seem their coming out at night but that's just my opinion. ;)

Grifth

you know zoddguts i was gone had a moon but i felt what the hey! and skytraveller painter isnt that hard to use i use it because i dont understad shit about photoshop ;D

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
My first impression.

8) Hell yeah! Two great hates that lay waste togther!

Second Impression:

:eek: ZOinks! Run for it, Scoob!

Honestly though, I like the cartoony style. A realistic interpretation of the subject matter would be cool, but it'd be a hell of a lot more disturbing to me(I have a phobia concerning the undead.) Somehow, I can enjoy your pic without feeling the need to board up my windows and stock up on ammo. Great pic, Grifth.

Top Bottom