Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
What happens next? Share your ideas!

We need 75 to make a full bingo card.

1. Guts cries about his sword.
2. Magic is further random and broken.
3. Kushan and the Bakiraki will be interchangeable.
4. Zodd will be drawn horribly.
5. No one says anything meaningful.
6. Staring with no words
7. Grit one's teeth panel
8. Guts falls on ground
9. Skullknight appears
10. No one mentions Caska

Last edited:
  • Witches who aren't Schierke and Farnese are useless and do nothing
  • The rules of the world are contradicted
  • The contradicted rules of the world themselves are contradicted
  • Characters say or shout each other's names
  • The Beast of Darkness appears
  • Windham's harbor
  • Entities navigate their way through the World Spiral Tree's branches without any aid from Griffith or Sonia (or the Moonlight Boy)
  • Witches moping around panel
  • Chains up the wazoo
That's possibly 9 more here.

guuuuuuuuts

- Guts walks and talks
- Rickert introduces himself again
- Magnifico is afraid
- Isidro cries
- Griffith is bored
- Zodd is a taxi
- Caska stares out a window
- 10 pages of the episode is a recap of previous episodes

Last edited:
- Repeated dialogues from page to page
- Schierke's situation will be addressed and it won't make sense
- Guts falls to the ground
- Guts still doesn't talk
- Guts doesn't think about Casca (but if he will, it'll be as banal as the monologue about the sword)
- Puck does fuckall, somehow making some readers go "Normal Puck is back!111!!1!!"
- Incomprehensible panels
- Rickert is still unfazed by Guts' current state
- Forced plot development

Last edited:
- Still no explanation for why the magical creatures on Elfhelm and the Merrows disappeared while Puck and Ivalera remains
- Puck still does not reflect on or seem to care that his home and everyone on it disappeared
- Serpico does not show he is a skilled swordsman
- Molda's presence is ignored
- The pace of the narrative/story remains inconsistent (either speeding up or slowing to a crawl)
- Griffith's side gets one episode devoted to them and we're back to Guts
- A familiar character appears in the Continuation for the first time and acts out of character or says nonsensical things
- A familiar character appears in the Continuation for the first time but mostly recycles past dialogue that Miura wrote
- A familiar character appears in the Continuation for the first time but does or says nothing

-Apostles will stop being unique and will have many copies.
-It will somehow be stretched out and long, while still skipping over important details
-Griffith will appear and say half a sentence.
-Casca will not react or talk about her circumstances
-Guts will not mention Casca
-Somehow, we'll still be on a ship
-Blotchey whiteout will be used for the night sky again
-Daiba will not recognize Guts, Serpico, or Scheirke

Damn I had a list ready of stuff I wanted to add, but you guys already said most of them. Though I have another one.

-Ham-fisted "symbolism" that just means nothing.

guuuuuuuuts

Hmm, maybe the way to phrase most bingo points is as what will happen as opposed to what doesn't happen.

So,
- Caska speaks
- Guts remembers Caska
- Griffith appears
- We stay on the ship

guuuuuuuuts

- Any character dies
- No one dies
- Head on spike
- Topless mermaid
- Dragonslayer in chains
- Golden Age flashback
- Eclipse Flashback
- Pokerface Puck
- Caska in bed
- Panoramic birds eye view
- Sunrise or Sunset
- Elaine

Last edited:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
That is the nature of bingo. It is what could happen, not what is assured.

That's missing the point, though. The idea is to come up with things that are egregious and specific to how the continuation has been produced so far, not simply "things that could happen". And ideally it should be specific to each episode.

To make it entertaining, I think each member should come up with his own sheet, and either share it in the thread before the episode comes out (if they want bragging rights) or report on the results afterwards. I'm attaching a basic template to this post to help with that.

As for the rules: to win you need to get a full line right (either horizontal, vertical or diagonal). The center square is free (to make things easier), so you really just need four correct guesses.

Attachments

• ContinuationBingo.jpg
    ContinuationBingo.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 28

guuuuuuuuts

That's missing the point, though. The idea is to come up with things that are egregious and specific to how the continuation has been produced so far, not simply "things that could happen".
Well, we do not agree. :). I am not solely interested in bingo as a laugh. No worries though.

I'm attaching a basic template to this post to help with that.

As for the rules: to win you need to get a full line right (either horizontal, vertical or diagonal). The center square is free (to make things easier), so you really just need four correct guesses.
Thank you for the template, Aaz!

I feel like I could have made something much more interesting and fair, but since we're doing this mostly for fun, why the heck not? So here's mine.
I made it with a bingo maker online that automatically randomized them and I placed them in the template @Aazealh provided us (thank you for that, it looks great!).

I guess the confusing one here might be "Topography inconsistencies". I just couldn't find a better word for it. I basically mean stuff like Falconia having that port.
376Bingo.png

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I feel like I could have made something much more interesting and fair, but since we're doing this mostly for fun, why the heck not? So here's mine.

I'd say it's pretty solid!

I guess the confusing one here might be "Topography inconsistencies". I just couldn't find a better word for it. I basically mean stuff like Falconia having that port.

Seems clear enough to me. And it also works for the Bakiraka's mountain hideout (now a sprawling seaside city).

Top Bottom