God, Guide me

Beherit

Ich Lust, Du Lust
One of my favorite scenes in volume 25 is where Serpico fights the Kelpie. I chose the "God, guide me" panel to color. This is how it came out. Comments and criticism are greatly appretiated.

Serpico002.gif

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Beherit said:
One of my favorite scenes in volume 25 is where Serpico fights the Kelpie. I chose the "God, guide me" panel to color. This is how it came out. Comments and criticism are greatly appretiated.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/Behelit/Serpico002.gif[/img]

Great colorings, even though I hate serpico  ;).

Smith said:
He did say that???? :eek:

According to the hawks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
He asks for God to guide him while fighting with an elemental weapon ? Isn't there a contradiction here ? ::)

I think it's the panel where he asks the spirits of the wind to help him. Nice to see thehawks.org are still up to their reputation.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Ahh, the Hawks...

The transalation I've got (and I'm pretty sure it came from here) is "Spirit of Wind...Give me power." This is around the end of chapter 211 right?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kimchan said:
The transalation I've got (and I'm pretty sure it came from here) is "Spirit of Wind...Give me power." This is around the end of chapter 211 right?

It's in 212, not the exact one you think about imho, but something close.

It's approximately like: " Please help me, oh spirits!"

Beherit

Ich Lust, Du Lust
All right, guys.. I admit.. I changed it. I'm a Christian and all and I thought it would be cool to alter the text a little bit. I'm sorry. Here's the unedited version. :-[

Serpico003.gif

Top Bottom