Love Hina..

M

Magallanes

In the last eps of Love Hina seem that Naru-san have a strange amulet :THE Beherit! with a Cross =)

Strange?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
buy it!!!!!, hheheh
Hell, I did. ^_^;

(and I don't have a scanner anyway, sorry ^^; )

i'm too embarassed to be seen reading love hina (funny that i do read amg, however)...so what is it about?

cheesy guy's romance genre with a lot of pretty girls? or maybe something with a good twist?

maybe i'll just buy the volume with the beherit in it (yeah, i'm pathetic when it comes to berserk)

i'm too embarassed to be seen reading love hina (funny that i do read amg, however)...so what is it about?
cheesy guy's romance genre with a lot of pretty girls?

Mostly, yes. ^_^;

or maybe something with a good twist?

It's "funny". Only "funny". But sometimes, "funny" is enough. ^^
(Ah! My Goddess is well-drawn, but the stories... I mean, I have that feeling that the stories aren't going anywhere for quite some time, now... ^^; )

maybe i'll just buy the volume with the beherit in it (yeah, i'm pathetic when it comes to berserk)

I don't think it's worth it, really. ^_^;
The "Beherit pendant" isn't that important...

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
(Ah! My Goddess is well-drawn, but the stories... I mean, I have that feeling that the stories aren't going anywhere for quite some time, now... ^^; )

for amg, isn't the visual pleasure the point of the manga? bah, never read it for the plots and the stories...i mean, isn't amg famous for being really cheesy? i believe the proper analogy of amg in real life would be....no, i shouldn't judge people by their hair color... ;D

then again, as a "closet manga illustrator". it's good stuff

M

Magallanes

???. AMG don't have a good drawing.. of course i talk to a manga came from 90.

Also Mini Goddess anime (O My Goddess Mini "tv-specials") have a "tribute" about berserk.. =)

Wildstyle

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Which just shows the all-encompassing dominance of berserk in this world....soon, there will be an inter-dimensional rift where the berserk world will collude with our wide and literally all hell will break loose....and Gatts will come to kick some ass as he chews bubble-gum....evil-doers beware =P

Top Bottom