Music Vids

I don't have the money to get a website that has a has no upload restrictions otherwise I would direct you to my site. If you have Kazaa do a search for these two vids:

Berserk - Guts' Rage
True Showdown of Fate

The berserk one is a bad ass video I made of berserk(obviously).
True Showdown of Fate is the Cloud and Sephiroth duel from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. My brother made this one. The sound remains but the music is changed. It's so much better than the original.

Both of these files are worth a download and any one who checks this post out should download em. I'll be connected to Kazaa for a good while so if you get the chance do a search.

If someone would get em and host for others to see that'd be great as well. They are worth it.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Don't have Kazaa (college firewall), but if you are looking for another site to host it or publicize it, then you should get an account in animemusicvideos.org.

By the way, did you just use Premiere in the making of this video or VirtualDub/AVIsynth also? Most AMV makers use those programs but I myself don't really see why they are that necessary.

Microsoft Movie Maker is the program I use to make these.

I can't use the site you suggested. The way they are making it sound is that I have to create videos from what they offer at their site. It doesn't seem like I can just upload my files. Or am I missing something?

nir085

Horse and Armor
I'm pretty sure you can as long as you use their FTP server. People upload their own AMVs all the time and the actual site does not provide any tools for making AMVs. You may need to download an FTP program like "Cute FTP" first, though, before confirming your upload and filling in the required information.

Go to their BBS if you have more trouble. They have plenty of FAQs or you could just post a topic if you get desperate. Come to think of it, there are FAQs about uploading files in the "Site help" forum.

Check it out. If any site can help you in the AMV department it's that one.

Alright I'll see what I can do with this. I still have my berserk music vid but my brother lost his Cloud vs Sephiroth one which is a shame because it was so cool.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
dwarfkicker said:
Alright I'll see what I can do with this. I still have my berserk music vid but my brother lost his Cloud vs Sephiroth one which is a shame because it was so cool.

How big is the video, maybe I can host if for you.

64 mb dude. I don't think you want to host it. plus ive got no way to send it too you. But it's so cool. ANyone who hasn't seen the anime would want to see it after this music vid.

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
I've made some AMVs. They're really pretty humiliating, in hindsight. I was really big into the scene, actually. For about a year my only desire was to win an AMV award from Anime Weekend Atlanta. Then, 2 months ago, I just lost interest halfway through my Berserk/Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve video. Haven't touched Premiere since.

By the way guys, you can upload videos to animemusicvideos.org for free if you've been a member for 2 weeks, I think. It's just helluva hard to figure out how to do it. And I could be wrong, it may require a small donation.

Top Bottom