Photo Shop

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
I have a quick question, I wanna start doing some coloring but I don't know anything about photo shop, so I was just wondering...

1) Is it Adobe Photo Shop or some other brand?

and

2) Does it matter which one I buy because the newer ones are like 80 bucks im willing to spend 60 at the most.

THX

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Dragon Slayer said:
I have a quick question, I wanna start doing some coloring but I don't know anything about photo shop, so I was just wondering...
I can help teach a little, but to really learn the program takes experience and lots and lots of time.

1) Is it Adobe Photo Shop or some other brand?
Yes, Adobe makes Photoshop.

2) Does it matter which one I buy because the newer ones are like 80 bucks im willing to spend 60 at the most.
I have Photoshop v.4 through v.7 and I pretty much strictly use the newest version. But v.5.5+ should be suitable for coloring. Most of v.6 and v.7's additions seem arbitrary to me...

60 bucks? More like $200.

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
The one I found (and am using) is 5.0 but I'm gonna save up to get a newer one like Walter recommended. (Those wallpapers I made for the wallpaper thread where so cheesy, I used this weird thing called Photo Suite and Put one picture on top of another and lowered the opacity then I inverted it lol) REAL HARD!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Or just find a copy laying around the internet. Not endorsing, just talking out loud 8)

Top Bottom