teh cash m0nie$

Yong character descriptions are exactly the same as Walters and why is he putting up whole volumes? He already has vol.1-5. >:(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, went through his website, although still unfinished, I think a lot of contents are visual resource based, and they're all in perfect quality, so I guess most of those resources are his technically.  Don't need to pick at it I guess, maybe he'll start writing his own stuff and prepare to credit it.  It's not unoriginal at all, at least so far.  I think it's a great site, and it's not comparable to skullknight.net, as once is content based and one is resource based.  Plus, this BBS is more intense!   ;D  He's just some teenage kid playing serious games online, let's just live in harmony until he starts breaking rules~
Well, he already did break the silent code among webmasters, which is you simply under no circumstances DONT steal content without the original authors permission. (I would have had no problem if he just asked me first...)

P

paradiselost

...well, I agree both with you, Walter, and with you, Aelka...

...however, Mad said something very true too...

...he is a young "Yong" ( !!!!!!!!! ) boy, so, I believe at the end he'll not copy anymore others...and, as I just told all you before, the fact that there is his site is something positive, it's however something more about Berserk, almost, in graphic...

;)

P

paradiselost

...ok Olivier, you are surely right, but, however, in my opinion it's always better to try to live all together in peace in the world of Berserk...

;)

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Here it is:

http://arcticnightfall.com/berserk/

Keep up the good work, Icefall.

-Griffith

Thanks Grif  ;D

And Walter it's just a start (new design too as you pointed out  ;) ) but remember all the sites have to start somewhere... I'm sure I'll find my niche and begin adding to the community once I get all the basics up... it's hard to find stuff that other people haven't already done so I'm trying to think up new stuff.

I'll avoid the yong topics as he posts on my boards, but have you seen his fanart? The skullknight he did was amazing to say the least!

And why did it put a space in between Thanks up there?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Icefall, I have nothing against your page at all. Everything Ive said in this post is related to yong's page, not yours.

And youd be more understanding of my situation with him if you payed 8 bucks every 2 weeks for scans, just to have them taken from under your feet with no credit given...

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Icefall, I have nothing against your page at all. Everything Ive said in this post is related to yong's page, not yours.

And youd be more understanding of my situation with him if you payed 8 bucks every 2 weeks for scans, just to have them taken from under your feet with no credit given...

Oh no Walter I didn't think you were against me, I was just commenting on something you had said - trust me I totally understand your feelings on what yong is doing... If I got the young animals I would scan them in for you and send them!

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I should have quoted your comment that I was replying to :eek:

Top Bottom