The Thread of Zelda

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Welcome to The Thread of Zelda (tentative title). Now you can see me making the same posts about Zelda today as I did five years ago, all in one place! :griffnotevil:

This is good fucking news. After being dissapointed on how the Wind Waker turn up, a Zelda game like this is a blessing. :)

Oh and it looks like Epona is back. 8)

ZODDGUTS said:
This is good fucking news. After being dissapointed on how the Wind Waker turn up, a Zelda game like this is a blessing. :)

Oh and it looks like Epona is back. 8)
A zelda game like this would always be a blessing, I hope this has to do with Ganon breaking free of the sacred realm. I mean they did seal him, and he did say "one day, whne I break this seal". They should also enhance Saria's song and the windmill song and put it in that game.

Sure looks nice. hehe I lended my gf my gamecube so she could play soul calibur 2 but she better have bought her own gamecube (I think she is going to buy anxbox tho) by the time that comes out because I am taking my gc back :D

I also saw in that site about the ps2 drop to 150$ thats really cool I guess Ill buy it now :D ( Once I called a friend of mine a geek because he owned a gamecube an xbox and a ps2 and now I will own them all myself :S). I guess I will be the geek now :p hehe

Perfect timing. I just started getting into Wind Waker 3 days ago, and I really dug Ocarina of Time. Hopefully the video file is actual game play footage and not FMV.

Its about time I can put my GameCube to use. Its been all Xbox and PS2 at home. I think the only game I have for Gamecube is SMASHBROTHERS.... LINK IS BACK!

maybee Im wrong here... but it only said Legend of Zelda @ the tittle in the preview... is this a remake of the 1st one... or am I just being a dumb-ass?

if it's half as good as ocarina of time, it would be already a great game. If more, then it's time to buy a gamecube ^^

Membrax said:
if it's half as good as ocarina of time, it would be already a great game. If more, then it's time to buy a gamecube ^^

I'm going to play it either way, I just hope it has better replay value then Ocarina of time. :-\

Back