HELP!!!

Okay I was thinking about how people make their own posters so I made an atempt to make my own. But suddenly BAM! I'm stuck! I need a picture of Guts from the manga about 1479x1100 pixels. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is what I've got so far.
Poster

EDIT: Thats only a small version of the poster. The finished will be 22x35 inches.

Because I'm trying to keep it in good quality, and I want it to be black and white. If I just hued it it would look odd... I'm trying to make it look like its a real poster. Not just a homemade.

Ehh...

I'm trying to make it look all "Peaceful" so no pictures of Guts decapitating people. I'm looking for a picture of his body or at least a decent picture of his face.

Something tells me I'm not gonna get it though.

How about the picture when Guts remove his helmet in front of both Farnese and Caska after battling with Grunbeld? (Sorry dont have the picture right now but you should know what i mean)

I thought the one from v18c02p027 was a pretty good body shot of Guts showing off his recently fixed sword, he even looks happy. There is blood on the Dragonslayer but oh well, thats about as peaceful as it gets with him.

Top Bottom